Mizzez Melly Mel, another aspiring author, blogger and twitter friend has kindly graced me with an award!
As an author, we have to be creative, yet keep things believable, no? So the rules to accept this award are as follows: I have to make eight statements about myself. Two of them will be truths while the other six will be…not so true, although they might be based on dreams and wishes! You get to guess which are true. I’ll post which two are true later in the week.
1. The only two articles I ever wrote for my high school newspaper ended up in the yearbook.
2. I write Smurf erotica under a pen name. (It’s hard when there’s only one female smurf!!)
3. I spent the night in Amsterdam’s Red Light district.
4. I speak two other languages (conversationally) besides English. They are Spanish and Japanese.
5. When I went to Vegas three years ago, I got married but had it annulled the following day.
6. I’m hard on cars. I’ve gone through six of them in the past four years.
7. I climbed Mt. Fuji on a dare.
8. At the age of 27, I tried out for American Idol, but didn’t make the cut.